Friday, February 19, 2010

Orange Oil and Its Amazing Health Benefits


I have been drinking Orange Essential oil for about 5 months now. I don't actually drink the oil straight, I drop about 10-15 drops into my bottled water and drink orange flavored water all day long. Its truly delicious and has some amazing health benefits that I bet you are not aware of.


Orange Oil: Everyday Uses for Excellent Health


Orange essential oil for your body:



  • Aids digestion and detoxifies your system

  • Eases constipation

  • Relieves water retention

  • Stimulates your adrenals

  • Promotes circulation

  • Combats cellulite

  • Increases your absorption of vitamin C

  • Supports your immunity to fight colds and flu

  • Strengthens and rejuvenates your skin

Orange essential oil for your mind:



  • Reduces stress, nervousness and tension

  • Energizes and fights lethargy and fatigue

  • Treats depression during menopause

  • Induces sleep when combined with lavender

  • Promotes creative thinking

  • Moves energy out of your head and into your heart

  • Encourages right brain functioning

Orange essential oil for your home:



  • Cleans and disinfects

  • Removes stains, especially from counter tops

  • Is an effective degreaser

Limonene and Orange Oil: Potent Anti-Cancer Ingredient


Besides being such an effective mind and body healer, new research has shown that limonene, a component that makes up greater than 90% of pure orange oil, has amazing anti-cancer properties.


The limonene (also known as d-limonene) in orange essential oil can be effective in fighting melanoma, liver, breast, lung, and pancreatic cancers.


For skin cancers, people use limonene topically; it can also be taken internally as an effective natural cancer treatment and preventative.

Its like an insurance policy for your body. I feel healthier ever since I started drinking it and I will eventually put some into my kid's water bottles as well.

If you are interested in how to get some of this delicious Orange Oil, please go to http://www.blogger.com/www.youngliving.com and/or contact me for more info. Young Living is the only company to produce therapeutic grade essential oils. They are the purest, most potent oils around. I trust them for myself and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment