Friday, October 25, 2013

GF/CF and Corn Free Pumpkin Muffins

These muffins are dense but delicious!!!!! My kids can not get enough of them and I'm going to have to make another batch just to keep up with their appetite! Plus, they are perfect for the season as we all love some pumpkin, right?

1 1/2 C raw cane sugar (I used a little less than 1C and they were just the right amount of sweetness)
1/4 tsp baking powder (Hain corn free baking powder)
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cloves
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp ginger
3/4 tsp sea salt
2 eggs
1 2/3 C Gluten/Corn free flour (Sugar and Spice Market Brand)
1/2 C coconut oil
1 C canned organic pumpkin

Mix dry ingredients
Mix wet ingredients separately
Combine and beat until smooth (use stand mixer if possible)

I make mini muffins and bake @ 350 for 13-15 mins

If you make this recipe - let me know how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment